String Theory

My brother was down for a vacation recently… he used to floss practically everyday. Whether it was because he had to undergo a bad time on account of his oral health previously & was advised to or – and this is more likely – he wanted to maintain optimum hygiene, lest I (as a licensed dental practitioner) work on him which probably is a terrifying idea for him; I could so easily extract (pun unintended!) revenge for all those bullying and beatings when we were younger without him even being able to utter a word… ah! Heaven!
At any rate the point I am making is that there is a usually a simple concept at work at the heart of all things. In spite of the high tech tools we employ and increasing sophistication in evidence in a dental clinic, I believe the solution is simple, without being simplistic. Just as the physicists seek to arrive at a unifying theory to explain all phenomena – the String Theory, we could all benefit by a similar exercise. Without getting into the technical or microbiological detail suffice it to say that a ‘twice-a-day’ brushing regimen along with daily ‘flossing’ ought to do the trick for most. Yes that little piece of string, when used correctly can prove miraculously effective! I will candidly admit that I myself am not a daily flosser… but I do try… and urge that you do too.
Starting today - String along.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

Popular Posts